RATES & RESERVATIONS
To book your stay, first call us at 608-477-2564 to book your dates and rooms which will be held until your deposit and registration form is received. 50% deposit is required within 7 days of booking your dates/rooms.
After booking your dates, you may complete your registration and payment online or via USPS.
To download a pdf of our Registration and Contract Form click the button below, then print, complete and mail it along with your deposit to 8th and East.
Or submit the Registration and Payment Form online in the section below.
REGISTER ONLINE AND PAY
1. First, book/reserve your dates and rooms, by calling us at 608.477.2564.
2. Then, to register and pay online, complete and submit this Registration Form and pay deposit online. If you prefer to pay by check, download the reservation pdf and mail the form and check to 8th and East.
302 8th St. Baraboo WI 53913
Weekend Accommodation Rates
Weekend Accommodation Rates
Check-in 4 p.m. Friday, check-out Noon Sunday
Rates posted are per room based on 2-night stay. Room rates remain the same regardless of the number of guests. 3 guest minimum. There are six rooms to accommodate up to 12 ppl. Sales Tax of 5.5% and Room Tax 6% applicable.
Rose & Carnation: 3 beds/rm., private bath. $540/room+tax (ttl for 2 nights)
Lilac & Lavender: 2 beds/rm., shared bath. $360/room+tax (ttl for 2 nights)
Peony & Violet: 1 bed/rm., shared bath. $300/room+tax (ttl for 2 nights)
Call/email for weekday rates and add-on days
Sewing machine rental available
Weekday/Weeknight Studio Room Rental - Call/Email for rates
Rates posted are for self-guided crafting, instructors may be booked for additional fee.
For example, 4 people booking two 2-bedrooms for the weekend (Fri.-Sun.) would be $720 plus tax or $802.80 total, which is about $100/per night per person.
Midweek and full week accommodations are also an option, call for rates.
Studio Room Rental
Studio Room rental for crafting
Weekday Rental Monday-Thursday. Call for hours and rates.
Weeknight Rental Monday-Thursday . Call for hours and rates.
A signed contract and security deposit are required for Studio Room rentals. Signed contracts and deposits are due within 7 days of booking.
To be announced. Check back.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations must be in writing.
Days from beginning of contract date:
>90 days Full refund
89 to 46 days 50% refund of full rental or 10% rescheduling fee
45 days or less No refund - full payment required
Deposits & Payments
A 50% deposit is required within 7 days of booking, either by mail or with payment on website. If payment is not received within 7 days, reservation dates will be released. Remaining balances are due 90 days before start of event or check-in date.
Parking included in rates above. EV charging onsite available for additional fee.
Meals not included. Guests have use of the kitchen and kitchenette to prepare their meals and snacks. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from in downtown Baraboo and nearby.
1. Please be respectful of fellow attendees and neighbors, Quiet hours on outside patio are 10 p.m. through 6:30 a.m. Sunday to Thursday and 11 p.m. through 6:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday in the city of Baraboo.
2. Please clean up at the end of your stay:
All food removed from refrigerator
All garbage and recyclables should be put in appropriate bin
Put all dirty dishes in dishwasher
Place dirty towels on shower floor
3. 8th and East buildings are a smoke-free facility. There is a designated smoking area on the east end of the building. The area is designated with a sign, bench, receptacle for cigarette butts.
4. All guests are responsible for any loss, damage or excess mess.
If something breaks during your stay, jot it down on a note for us so that we can take care of it asap. The group leader and group members are responsible for any excess damage to the facilities, its contents, and the surrounding property. If there is excessive damage or extra cleaning is required, it will be itemized and an invoice for repairs/cleaning will be sent to the group leader, payable on receipt.
5. Take care to avoid accidents. There are sharp cutting systems and hot electrical tools for guest use in the facility. 8th and East will not be responsible for or liable for injuries resulting from actions on the part of the guests using the facilities.